You can receive up to $10,000 in matched funding from the QLD government when apply for the Small Business Digital Grant (Round 4).
It’s a really exciting opportunity to increase your presence with a video, photo and digital strategy options. We can provide one quote for a combination of these services to accompany your application.
We have already successfully produced video and photo for QLD businesses in the Food and Agribusiness space, so we are familiar with the process and have been recognised as a validated supplier with good track record by Qld Government. Check out the example video (and photography) we produced for Kyogle Garlic Growers Group at the bottom of the page.
To be eligible the business must:
- have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST
- have Queensland headquarters
- have a turnover of $2 million or less in the last financial year
- not be insolvent or have owners or directors that are an undischarged bankrupt.
Only 1 application will be accepted from an individual ABN or a financial beneficiary of a business.
Round 4 has now opened and closes at 5pm on 11 April 2018.
Who should apply
All Queensland-based small businesses can apply. The business must show that the digital technology or service purchased will enhance the digital capabilities of the business and help them to be more competitive.
The business must be in a financial position to pay for the approved product/s and or service/s in full, before being reimbursed for the grant amount.
Payment will be made directly to the business when:
- the project has been completed
- the department has accepted your final acquittal report (which includes proof of payment)
- a valid tax invoice has been received.
Before applying, read the application guidelines and terms and conditions.
Email or give us a call if you would like some advice or for us to provide a quote.
Check out this video we made for Kyogle Garlic Growers Group after a successful application to the Qld Govt Grants Program (Gold Coast Based business and has crops in Qld):